CPAP supplies support compliance with CPAP therapy and create a better overall CPAP experience. Replacement of your CPAP machine and mask parts helps you get the complete benefits of CPAP therapy while maintaining your health. Additionally, CPAP sanitizers and cleaners offer you 99.9% protection from germs and other viruses.
Machines and devices built specifically for cleansing CPAP and BiPAP equipment.
CPAP Cleaning Supplies
Wipes, solutions, and various other accessories to sanitize and clean your equipment.
CPAP Power Solutions
Batteries, inverters, power cords, and other accessories to stay connected.
CPAP Tubing & Connectors
Hoses and accessories in various colors, lengths, and brands.
CPAP Humidifiers & Parts
CPAP humidifiers prevent dryness and sore throat.
CPAP Comfort Accessories
Accessories for a more comfortable experience.
Accessories from various manufacturers to enhance CPAP therapy.
Items 73-96 of 101
- Hush Sleep StripsSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $25.96
- Freedom V² AC Power SupplySpecial Price $79.95 Regular Price $89.99
- Respironics DreamStation Go Water ChamberSpecial Price $39.66 Regular Price $47.99
- ResMed DC InverterSpecial Price $49.00 Regular Price $74.99
- ResMed Tube BuddySpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $16.99
- ResMed Gecko Nasal Pad
- RemZzzs Full Face CPAP Mask Liners (30-day Supply)As low as $29.95
- RoEzIt Nasal MoisturizerSpecial Price $11.50 Regular Price $12.95
- Max 2.0 CPAP Pillow CaseSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $21.00
- CPAP Memory Foam PillowSpecial Price $79.00 Regular Price $99.00
- LiVilti PAPTIZER and Healthy Hose Pro Sanitizing Bundle$268.95 Regular Price $348.95
- Z1 and Z2 PowerShell with Extended Life BatterySpecial Price $303.20 Regular Price $495.00
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizing Machine
As low as $149.00 Regular Price $348.00
- ResMed HumidX Plus Waterless Humidifier (3-Pack)$37.00
- Transcend P8 Travel Battery (8-Cell)Special Price $251.00 Regular Price $335.00
- Transcend CPAP Universal AC Power Supply with Plug AdaptersSpecial Price $79.00 Regular Price $104.95
- Sunset CPAP Mask WipesSpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $11.50
- DC Power Cord for Z1 and Z2 CPAP MachinesDiscontinued
- Citrus II - CPAP Mask WipesSpecial Price $11.99 Regular Price $13.75
- Breas Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME)Special Price $4.99 Regular Price $5.95
CPAP Supplies Frequently Asked Questions
Are CPAP Supplies and Accessories the Same?
No, CPAP supplies and accessories refer to different types of products. CPAP supplies comprise products that help you maintain your CPAP equipment for improved performance of your CPAP therapy. However, CPAP accessories are add-ons to your normal CPAP equipment to further enhance your CPAP therapy experience and comfort.
How Often do CPAP Supplies Need to be Replaced?
CPAP Mask Parts: Through regular usage, CPAP mask parts require replacement a few times a year. The mask cushion requires replacement every 3 to 6 months from a build-up of oil and dirt on the skin. This can cause damage and wears out cushions over time. CPAP headgear requires replacement after 6 to 9 months from daily adjustments and normal wear-and-tear.
CPAP Machine Parts: CPAP Machine parts require replacement when they break or weaken.
Filters: CPAP filters are categorized into two types, reusable and disposable. Reusable filters require regular cleaning based on manufacturers’ instructions. Typically, they can be used for up to 6 months, but if any wear or tear is noticeable, consider replacing the filters immediately. On the other hand, disposable filters require replacement once a week. Additional filters that require replacement include bacteria filters which add an extra layer of filtration for healthy air intake. Bacteria filters have a lifespan of about 30 days.
CPAP Humidifier Parts: Humidifier parts require replacement as soon as there is visible build-up or discoloration.
CPAP Hoses and Tubing: Regular washing of the tubing and hose can extend their life. With proper cleaning and maintenance, replacement is recommended every 6 to 12 months from regular usage.
Is it Necessary to Replace CPAP Supplies?
For optimal performance, CPAP products require proper maintenance and cleaning. Well-maintained and clean CPAP equipment delivers better CPAP therapy. Regular cleaning of CPAP supplies prevents harmful mold, bacteria, colds, and infections. However, with normal usage, CPAP supplies need to be replaced at regular intervals for the best and most compliant therapy. CPAP supplies are affordable to replace and can be purchased online without a prescription.
Where Can I Buy CPAP Supplies Online?
AdaptHealth Marketplace is one of the leading CPAP supply retailers. We only offer quality products manufactured by top brands. All products are priced affordably with free shipping on orders exceeding $99.
AdaptHealth Marketplace also provides shipments internationally. We make it convenient and easy for our users to return products and receive their refunds.