Q-lite Universal In-Line Muffler for CPAP Machines
The Q-Lite reduces sound levels and acoustic noise generated by CPAP machines! The Q-lite and short tube provide a lightweight, flexible, adaptive connection that won't kink or pull on your standard CPAP tubing or mask.
Items 1-24 of 31
- ResMed AirMini F20 Setup Pack With HumidX F20
As low as $56.00
- ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Setup Pack
As low as $62.00
- RoEzIt Nasal MoisturizerSpecial Price $11.50 Regular Price $12.95
- ResMed Tube BuddySpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $16.99
- ResMed Tubing Wrap$17.30
- RemZzzs Full Face CPAP Mask Liners (30-day Supply)As low as $29.95
- Humidx F20 For Airmini Travel CPAP MachineAs low as $44.00
- Travel Citrus II CPAP Mask WipesSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $8.75
- CPAP Memory Foam PillowSpecial Price $79.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Max 2.0 CPAP Pillow CaseSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $21.00
- ResMed HumidX Plus Waterless Humidifier (3-Pack)$37.00
- ResMed HumidX Plus Waterless Humidifier (6-Pack)$62.00
CPAP accessories are tools that aid in improving the efficacy of your CPAP therapy – whether you need additional comfort, portable power, or something else, AdaptHealth Marketplace has a huge collection of every CPAP accessory that you need. Shop here with the collection of CPAP accessories including power cords and supplies, batteries, mask liners, chin straps, pillows, and more.
CPAP Accessories Frequently Asked Questions
What are CPAP Accessories?
CPAP accessories offer comfort, convenience, and safety to your CPAP therapy. These are not essential or mandatory, but the majority of CPAP users purchase accessories as an add-on to their CPAP equipment for further improvements in their CPAP therapy. An accessory may be a necessary item when someone diagnosed with OSA uses their CPAP equipment every night.
Do Insurance Companies Pay for CPAP Accessories?
We recommend that you contact your insurance provider for information on coverage within your plan. AdaptHealth Marketplace can provide an itemized receipt with insurance codes that can then be used to submit to your insurance for reimbursement if applicable.
Can I Use FSA to Buy CPAP Accessories?
Yes, an FSA can be used to purchase CPAP accessories at AdaptHealth Marketplace.
Do I Need a Prescription to Buy CPAP Accessories?
No, a prescription is not required to purchase CPAP accessories as they are not medical items.
Can you Recycle your CPAP Accessories?
CPAP accessories like CPAP travel batteries, or CPAP inverters and power cables which are electronic items, can be recycled by donating them. Accessories that have been in direct contact with a person like mouth strips, mask liners, or CPAP pillows can not be recycled.
Which CPAP Accessories are Most Often Used for CPAP Comfort?
CPAP mask liners are the most widely used CPAP accessories for comfort. CPAP mask liners can be used to protect your skin from irritation and redness.
Can a CPAP Pillow Also Help with a Snoring Problem?
Yes, if you get an ideal CPAP pillow for yourself then it can aid in avoiding snoring. Some CPAP pillows are more favorable for side sleepers and some favor those who sleep on their stomach, so be aware of your preferred sleep position before purchasing. Both of these CPAP pillows types help lessen snoring.