CPAP Comfort Accessories
RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners
The RemZzz's design acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion.
- ResMed Travel BagAs low as $36.99
- Philips Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask LinerAs low as $15.99
- Hush Sleep StripsSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $25.96
- Silent Night CPAP Mask LinersAs low as $24.95
- ResMed Tube BuddySpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $16.99
- ResMed Tubing Wrap$17.30
- RoEzIt Nasal MoisturizerSpecial Price $11.50 Regular Price $12.95
- RemZzzs Full Face CPAP Mask Liners (30-day Supply)As low as $29.95
- CPAP Memory Foam PillowSpecial Price $79.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Max 2.0 CPAP Pillow CaseSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $21.00
- Snugz Mask Liners
As low as $27.00 Regular Price $30.00
- Contour Cloud Cool Air Edition PillowSpecial Price $59.99 Regular Price $70.00
- ResMed Gecko Nasal Pad
- ResMed Mirage Activa Replacement Cushion and ClipDiscontinued
Which CPAP Accessories Can Enhance Comfort?
Comfort is something that many CPAP users seek out. CPAP accessories are specifically designed to enhance comfort with products such as CPAP mask liners, pillows, hose holders, and aromatherapy for a better CPAP experience. These accessories help provide extra comfort during therapy, resulting in more effective and compliant treatment.
What is the Purpose of a CPAP Pillow?
A CPAP pillow aims to keep the CPAP mask and hose in the same place, even when you change sleeping positions. Even if a CPAP user starts the night by sleeping on their back, many end up switching sides or positions often displacing their CPAP hose or mask. The CPAP pillow helps to provide you with the same CPAP therapy experience even for restless sleepers.
How do I Avoid Problems While Using a CPAP Mask?
Generally, CPAP users face problems like dry mouth or nose, mask leakage, and skin irritation. To avoid these kinds of problems, use heated humidifiers and mask liners. We also recommend replacing your CPAP parts frequently as worn-out products can also cause discomfort around the face.