Effective Date: January 5, 2023
BY PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US OR BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE WITH THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS POLICY, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As described in more detail below, we may collect the following information about you or your use of the Services:
· Contact information or identifiers, including your first and last name, physical address, email address, phone number, account credentials, and other information about your profile or account.
· Personal information, including your age or birthdate, gender, driver’s license or state identification card number, medical information, health insurance information, and other information about you.
· Purchase and related commercial information, including billing address, payment method (debit or credit card information), items purchased, order status, and related contact information.
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information about your browsing activity, IP address, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. We may also collect information about when and how you access and use our Services, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites visited before and after visiting our Services, how you navigate and what you search for on the Services, the pages visited on the Services, and items you view and interact with.
· Sensory Data, including audio/voice recordings when you contact us and otherwise interact with us by telephone.
· Information you share during communications and interactions with us, which may include the content of email messages, chat sessions, text messages, phone calls, and Forum postings.
· Location or geolocation information including device ID and device location information (if your device settings permit us to collect this information).
· Inferences about or derived from any of the information above that may relate to your preferences or other matters.
For your convenience, the Services may provide blogs, open discussion forums, questionnaires, or other ways to publicly interact with other users (collectively, “Forum”). Your engagement with the Forum is voluntary. As all information published to the forum is publicly available to other users, AdaptHealth encourages users to carefully consider information they choose to share. AdaptHealth and its subsidiaries are not responsible for the information you volunteer about yourself in our publicly accessible Forums.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on your engagement with the Services, we may collect information from you directly, indirectly, or from third parties.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to our services such as the newsletter, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us via the Services; and
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the services.
Information We May Collect Automatically as you Use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technologies. For instance, as you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Services;
· Traffic data;
· Location data;
· Logs and other communication data;
· The resources and features that you access and use on the Services; and
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and other similar information.
We, and third parties, also may use Tracking Technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. We collect statistical data that we may maintain or associate with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Information We May Collect From Third Parties. We may collect information from third-party social networks. This allows for the sharing of contacts and content between AdaptHealth and a third-party social network and “liking” or “sharing” Company content. Information that you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the Service or by the third-party service you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third-party service that references AdaptHealth or its subsidiaries (i.e., hashtag), your post may be used on or in connection with the Company. Both Company and third-party may have access to certain information about you or your use of the Service and any third-party service.
The Company may use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Listrak, and other third-party providers for analytics services. Information generated by these services may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers on servers in the United States (or elsewhere) and these service providers may use this information for purposes of evaluating your use of the Service, compiling statistical reports on the Services’ activity, and providing other services related to the Services activity and Internet usage.
AdaptHealth may engage and work with service providers and other third parties to serve advertisements on the Services and/or on third-party services. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interest based on your browsing of the Service and elsewhere on the internet, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral advertising,” which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left the Services (i.e., “retargeting”).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you on and through the Services for any of the following purposes:
· to operate and provide the Services and to fulfill a contract with you;
· to operate our business;
· to manage our relationship with you and respond to your requests and inquiries;
· to contact you and to communicate with you about your use of the Services and your account;
· to review your Services usage;
· to provide you with information and materials about our products and services;
· to address problems with the Services;
· to protect the security or integrity of our Services, our users, and our business;
· to communicate with you regarding features offered on the Services to which you have expressed interest;
· to conduct business analytics;
· to conduct research and analysis;
· to comply with legal obligations; and
· to personalize and improve our Services and your overall experience.
We may use the information we collect about you in other ways, which we will tell you about at the time we collect it or before we begin using it for those other purposes.
We may use aggregated or anonymized information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to analyzing trends, administering the Services, tracking users’ movements on the Services, and for management and improvement of the Services. We may also use this information to store information about your device so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Services; to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors or pages viewed; or to track submissions in any interactive portion of the Services. We may also combine anonymized information with Personal Information collected from other sources.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Clients and Agents. We may provide your information to our clients as well as those acting as our agents in providing our products and Services, including third-party companies we have employed to provide us with specialized services, including customer service, research, statistical analysis, information verification, postal mailings, and other information services. In compliance with privacy laws, we also provide our opt-out lists to those third-party companies so that they can be suppressed from the communications those companies send on AdaptHealth’s behalf.
Insolvency and Business Transitions. In addition, the Company may share information in connection with or during negotiations of any proposed or actual financing of our business, or merger, purchase, sale, joint venture, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of any or all portion of Company assets, or transfer of all or a portion of Company’s business to another company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may share your information (1) as required by any applicable law or legal regulation; (2) if we believe disclosure is needed to protect our rights, property, or safety; (3) to government regulators or law enforcement authorities in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the Site; and (4) to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
Surveys. We occasionally survey visitors to our site. The information collected by us or our third-party Service providers help us better understand the needs of our visitors to improve our Services. This information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a business relationship, such as suppliers of products we sell. If asked to provide personal information for follow-up, you may choose to decline.
At times, the Company may engage Service Providers to serve advertisements on the Services. These advertisements may be tailored to your preferences based on browsing history or online behavior, sometimes referred to as “internet-based advertising.” This may include sending you an advertisement on a third-party service after you have left Services.
We may also, consistent with applicable law, use your information to send you e-newsletters with targeted, relevant content. Each e-newsletter will provide instructions to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Unsubscribing from one newsletter will may affect delivery of other newsletters or Services.
For your convenience and when you opt-in, we may send you emails with relevant offers from third-party businesses or organizations. Each email will provide instructions to unsubscribe from future email communications related to third-party offers.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including AdaptHealth and its subsidiaries while using our services, but doing so will prevent some aspects of our services to not function properly. You may also set your browser to block third-party cookies and allow first-party cookies, which would allow us (but not third parties) to collect such information while you are on our sites. In addition, some browsers may allow you to block certain web beacons and similar tracking codes. Please refer to your browser’s documentation if you wish to block some or all cookies, web beacons, and/or similar tools. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete
Please note: If you restrict, disable, or block any or all Cookies from your web browser or mobile or other device, the Services may not operate properly, and you may not have access to our content available through the Services. We shall not be liable for any impossibility to use the Services or degraded functioning thereof, where such are caused by your settings and choices regarding Cookies.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
We may from time to time contact you for promotional reasons, such as customer surveys, replacement reminders, user reviews, and special promotions that we may offer. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please unsubscribe using the instructions at the bottom of the email.
Finally, we may contact you for non-promotional purposes regarding your order. This includes order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. We may also send you follow-up emails regarding payments for items, as well as requests for prescription notes or sleep study confirmations. These emails are known as transactional emails and you cannot unsubscribe from them as you can from promotional communications.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We maintain reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information we collect. When we contract with other companies to provide us with services, we will require them to also use reasonable safeguards to protect such information. Despite these efforts, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
The email functionality on our Services is un-encrypted and does not provide a secure and confidential means of communication. It is possible that your email communication may be accessed or viewed by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your communication private, do not use our email.
HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (“HIPAA”)
DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” privacy preference. Generally, when a user turns on the “Do Not Track” signal, their browser sends a message to websites requesting that the user not be tracked. The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time. For more information on Do Not Track settings, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post at our corporate address, located at:
159 Cooper Road, Suite 3
West Berlin, NJ 08091