ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
- Small and light–actually fits in the palm of your hand!
- Comfort features include ramp, expiratory pressure relief, waterless humidifcation, and more!
- FAA-approved for in-flight use
Questions about this product? Call 1-800-955-6330 .
Need a prescription? Current CPAP users can use SimpleRx for a quick and hassle-free prescription renewal.
AutoRamp FeatureUsing the AutoRamp feature on the AirMini allows users to fall asleep more peacefully and comfortably. When having this feature on, patients will fall asleep while receiving less pressurized air than what they're prescribed to. Later, after falling asleep, this device will ?ramp? up to your prescribed settings. User can have this feature on Auto or time it on their own, from 5 to 45 minutes.
Expiratory Pressure ReliefExpiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) is beneficial for users who have trouble exhaling while receiving treatment. This feature adapts to each user's sleeping patterns and reduces pressure while they exhale. This results in a more relaxed and comfortable therapy.
SmartStop and SmartStartThe SmartStop and SmartStart features included in the AirMini are able to automatically detect when a patient has started or stopped breathing. This provides a unique and user-friendly therapy every night.
AirMini AppThe AirMini App was designed to work in conjunction with the AirMini CPAP machine. It can be downloaded on most smart phones, and allows patients to review sleep data, change their settings, or start and stop therapy. Users can track the 30 most recent days of sleep data within the app. This is helpful for both you and your doctor to have as a reference in case any issues arise.
HumidX, Waterless HumidificationThere is not an integrated humidifier with the AirMini. That's because it's a sleek and compact device intended for use while traveling. Instead, ResMed created the HumidX or HumidX Plus systems that act as a humidifier for more comfortable breathing. This technology is completely waterless, but is able to add moisture to pressurized air for a better experience. It is recommended to replace HumidX after 30 days. The HumidX Plus is only compatible with the N20 and P10 masks. The HumidX is only compatible with the F20 mask. Neither option is compatible with an F30 mask.
Ultra-Quiet OperationThe AirMini operates at a noise level of 25-27 dba, which is almost as quiet as a whisper. It was designed with Active Air technology to perform quietly all night long. This machine would be great for those who share a bed with others, or those who are light sleepers.
The ResMed AirMini is the world's smallest CPAP machine, weighing just 10.6 ounces and designed to deliver high-quality sleep therapy wherever you go. Packed with advanced features like waterless humidification, AutoRamp, and Pressure Relief, the AirMini offers both convenience and performance.
- Utilizes proven ResMed algorithms for effective therapy.
- ActiveAir™ technology for a small, quiet, and efficient system.
- Waterless HumidX or HumidX Plus systems for comfortable breathing.
- AutoRamp and Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for a peaceful sleep experience.
- Convenient control and sleep data tracking via the AirMini™ app.
- Ultra-quiet operation at 25-27 dba, ideal for light sleepers or shared sleeping environments.
- Premium travel bag and drawstring pouch for easy portability.
A Complete Therapy Solution
AirMini is more than just a travel CPAP. It's a fully integrated system that includes the machine, setup pack, optimized AirFit™ masks, and a user-friendly app, providing you with a turnkey solution for therapy on the go.
The AirMini app allows quick and easy access to clinical settings. Choose from therapy modes, pressure settings, EPR, and Ramp time, adapting to individual patient needs.
Compatible masks include the P10, N20, and F20/F30 with Setup Packs. To use other masks, a Zephair Universal Adapter and standard hose are required.
- AirMini™ Travel CPAP machine
- External 20W AC power supply
- Drawstring travel pouch
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm H2O|
|Machine Weight||.66 lbs|
|Option for Battery||Yes|
|Warranty Term Length||2 Year|
|Option for Heated Hose||No|
|Therapy Options||CPAP and Auto-CPAP|
|Machine Dimensions||5.4" L x 3.3" W x 2.1" H|
|AC Power||Universal AC power 100-240V|
|Sound Level||30 dBA|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
|Water Chamber Capacity||N/A|
- React Health Lumin CPAP CleanerSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $299.00
- LiVilti PAPTIZER and Healthy Hose Pro Sanitizing Bundle$278.95 Regular Price $348.95
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizing Machine
As low as $0.00
- Sleep8 Sanitizer and Cleaning Device for CPAP/BiPAP EquipmentSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $328.95